Terms of Service
This website (the "Site") contains information about Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc., its divisions, its affiliates and its subsidiaries (collectively, "Taro"). Access to and use of the Site are subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using the Site, you agree to be bound by and to comply with this Terms of Service Agreement (the “Terms”) without limitation or qualification and you acknowledge that it supersedes any other agreement between you and Taro regarding this subject matter. If you do not agree with these Terms, you must not use or access the Site. This Site may not be used by persons in jurisdictions where access to or use of the Site may be illegal or prohibited. It is your responsibility to determine whether your use is lawful, and you must comply with all federal and provincial laws and regulations. These Terms may be revised by Taro from time to time and you should therefore review them on your next visit to the Site. Your continued use of the Site following any such posting will be deemed as consent to the new notice, terms and conditions.
- Certain sections of the Site contain information about Taro's products that are not available in all countries. Approved indications, dosages, restrictions and product presentations may vary from country to country where such products are sold. Information Taro publishes on the internet may contain references or cross-references to Taro products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Taro intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Taro reserves the right to limit provision of our products and services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities of any products or services we provide. Consult your local Taro business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Site is void where prohibited.
By using the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant the following:
a) You are an individual of at least 16 years of age with no legal restriction to accept and agree to these Terms or to the access and use of the Site on behalf of yourself, or an individual with no legal restriction to accept and agree to these Terms or to the access and use of the Site on behalf of the entity you represent, as the case may be;
b) When using this Site you will be located within Canada; and
c) You assume full responsibility for use of the Site by you and any entity you represent.
It is not the intention of Taro to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment from the Site. You should not use the information contained on the Site to diagnose a health or fitness problem or disease. You should consult with your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional if you have any medical questions as only a healthcare professional can determine if a particular course of treatment is right for you. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL, BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT DESCRIBED IN THE SITE. TARO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY OR LOSS WHICH MAY ARISE FROM RELIANCE ON INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE.
THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED OR REFERENCED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". TARO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED OR REFERENCED ON THE SITE), EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TARO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE SAID INFORMATION. TARO FURTHER ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE SITE.
- ALL USERS OF THE SITE AGREE THAT ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CONTENTS THEREOF ARE AT THEIR OWN RISK. TARO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR ITS SERVERS ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN NO EVENT WILL TARO BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF, ACCESS OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED OR REFERENCED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Trademarks and Copyright:
a) Any and all photographs, video, audio, images, text, animations, illustrations, communications, ideas, designs, compilations, data, creative expressions or other copyrighted or copyright protected content (the “Materials") contained in the Site, whether registered or not, are solely the intellectual property of Taro and otherwise proprietary. Nothing in these Terms shall be interpreted as granting an ownership interest in or to the Materials. Unless expressly stated, nothing in these Terms shall be interpreted as granting a license in or to the Materials. You may download or print such Material for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you retain all copyright or proprietary notices contained in the Materials. None of the Materials may be reproduced, distributed, or copied, in whole or in part, for commercial use without the express written permission of Taro.
b) The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including without limitation Bee Rx and the Bee Rx logo, whether or not appearing in different type or with the trademark symbol, are registered and non-registered trademarks or service marks owned by or licensed to Taro, its affiliates, subsidiaries or related companies. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under any patent,Trademarks, or any other intellectual property right. Any and all goodwill associated with the Trademarks shall remain to the sole benefit of Taro, its affiliates, subsidiaries or related companies.
c) The use or misuse of the Trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright, trademark, privacy, and publicity,and other applicable laws and regulations and could result in criminal or civil penalties. It is the policy of Taro to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including (where applicable) seeking criminal sanctions.
- Any communication from you to Taro via the Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Taro shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation and without compensation to you. Taro shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such communication for any purpose without compensation to you, including without limitation for developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
- The Site may contain links to non-Taro websites and third-party information. Please note that the contents of such websites and such third-party information are not controlled or influenced by Taro. Any such links or information are provided merely as a convenience, and Taro shall not be liable for the practices, content, functionality or accessibility of third-party websites, services and products, or for any use thereof by visitors to the Site. In addition, a link to a non-Taro website does not mean that Taro endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content of such website, or the consequences of your use thereof. It is your sole responsibility to review and familiarize yourself with the terms and policies of third-party websites, products and services, and to act in accordance with such third-party terms and policies.
- Taro reserves the right to alter or delete the content of the Site in any way, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification, and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes.
- Except as otherwise expressly permitted by Taro, any access or attempt to access other areas of the Taro computer system or other information contained on the system for any purpose is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic or manual process or device to "screen scrape", monitor, "mine", or copy Web pages on the Site or the content contained therein without Taro's express written permission. You will not spam any other user of the Site for any reason. You agree that you will not use any devices, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Taro's infrastructure. You may not use framing techniques to enclose any Taro trademark, logo, trade name or other proprietary information, including images, frames, content, or layout/design found on any page of the Site without Taro's express written consent.
- Taro reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to Taro websites if you violate the Terms. If your violation causes harm to others, you agree to indemnify and hold Taro harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, or expense.
- CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS IN SOME JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING QUEBEC, PROHIBIT SUCH JURISDICTION CLAUSES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, THE FOLLOWING DOES NOT APPLY: Ontario laws govern any action related to these Terms of Service. No choice of law rules of any jurisdiction apply. By using this Site you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Ontario. The failure of Taro to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect. These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Site and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting, or additional, communications.